Ring holder hollow books are really a joy for me to make by hand. I enjoy the process and time spent detailing, but mostly I love to interact with my customers. It makes me happy to provide something for people during such an important part of their life. It’s very emotionally fulfilling work for me to do this so I put my all into it. =)
REAL hardcover books or blank journals are what I use to make these ring holder books.
I cut out a shape (typically a heart, circle, square, rectangle…) by hand and then add glue to the inside where the pages were cut out. Then the book goes through multiple stages of trimming and gluing until it is smooth to the touch and sturdy. I add premium background papers to the bottom of the “stash spot” and finally add ribbons to tie rings to.
Some things that can be customized…
* Location of cut within the book — Number of loose pages.
* Shape of the cut out and location on the page
* Background stash spot liner paper — Typical premium options are black velvet, textured black paper, real cork, textured silver or gold paper, and more. I can do some custom projects such as printing a phrase or a photo onto premium cardstock paper
* Ribbon color and placement
* Magnetic closure installed or not – This depends on the book itself (if it’s possible) and has an impact on other parts of the design such as how many loose pages there can be left readable up front (1-6 typically) and possibly the design and placement
* Dust Jacket (if applicable) on or off. With most designs of ring books the back cover gets glued down to the pages and if you want the dust jacket on the book, it gets put on before I do that step. The back flap of the dust jacket gets glued down behind the stash spot liner so it is not removable later unless it is cut off.
I’m open to helping you find the perfect book for your ring holding needs. Some things to consider when looking for a book designed for this project is that the book be…
* At least .5 inch deep or more
* In good condition with a strong spine and pages that are not too brittle
Production time typically takes between 5 – 14 days, depending on which book you choose and what my current work load is.
Shipping is typically $7 in the USA in a Priority 2-3 day envelope with tracking and insurance. International 8-14 days is $35. Expedited and rush order options available.
Here are a few reviews that I have received recently for my ring holder hollow book boxes…
Reviewed by B on Jan 28, 2016 – 5 out of 5 stars
“Amazing product. Everything is in great condition and you can tell a lot of effort was put into it. It looks great; a perfect gift. The seller has excellent customer service; she got everything I personally requested down perfect. I also received the product much sooner than expected. A great buy – highly recommended! You won’t be disappointed.”
Deluxe Harry Potter Unbreakable Vow Ring Holder Heart Shaped Stash Spot Handmade Proposal Engagement Wedding Ring Holder – CUSTOM ORDER
Reviewed by P on May 12, 2015 – 5 out of 5 stars
“It looks perfect – I wouldn’t even know the cut out was in it until I flip through enough, the cut-out is solid, and the book looks elegant. Exactly what I needed!”
Heart Shaped Hollow Book Box – Tell Me How You Would Like It – Engagement Proposal Ring Holder Hearts Ribbon – CUSTOM ORDER
Contact me or shop in my Etsy store to set up a custom order ring holder hollow book today!